Step #1 – Attend a Free No-Sweat Intro
We’d love to meet you, show you around our facility and learn more about you and your specific fitness goals. We’ll talk about the best way to help you get started!
Step #2 – Attend Basics Course
CrossFit 611 Basics is a great way to begin! In 5 One-on-One Sessions you’ll learn everything you need to know about CrossFit to get started and build your fitness and confidence to join our main floor workouts.
- Learn the basics of CrossFit and “why” and “how” we do things
- Learn the foundations of CrossFit movements with a focus on safety and form
- Learn nutrition strategies to support CrossFit, health, and physique goals
- Learn proper stretching, rolling, and self-care techniques to stay healthy while doing CrossFit
- Build your overall fitness level
- Meet new friends and have a lot of fun!
Step #3 – Attend Elements Course
CrossFit 611 Elements is designed for the athlete who is already actively exercising, familiar with the CrossFit movements and/or is a previous CrossFitter. In 2-3 sessions, you will review CrossFit movements and olympic lifts, to ensure your safety prior to joining the main floor workouts.
- Review proper stretching, rolling and self-care techniques to stay healthy while doing CrossFit
- Review foundational movements and olympic lifts
Step #4 – Select a Membership
* Add a Family member to your membership
***Family members must reside in the same house***