Step #1 – Attend a Free Intro
We’d love to meet you, show you around our facility and learn more about you and your specific fitness goals. While you’re here, we’ll also teach you a few basic CrossFit movements and put you through a quick workout. We’ll talk about the best way to help you get started!
Step #2 – Attend Basics Course
CrossFit 611 Basics is a great way to begin! In 4 weeks you’ll learn everything you need to know about CrossFit to get started and build your fitness and confidence to join our main floor workouts.
- Learn the basics of CrossFit and “why” and “how” we do things
- Learn the foundations of CrossFit movements with a focus on safety and form
- Learn nutrition strategies to support CrossFit, health, and physique goals
- Learn proper stretching, rolling, and self-care techniques to stay healthy while doing CrossFit
- Build your overall fitness level
- Meet new friends and have a lot of fun!
Step #3 – Attend Elements Course
CrossFit 611 Elements is designed for the athlete who is already actively exercising, familiar with the CrossFit movements and/or is a previous CrossFitter. In 3 sessions, you will review CrossFit movements and olympic lifts, to ensure your safety prior to joining the main floor workouts.
- Review proper stretching, rolling and self-care techniques to stay healthy while doing CrossFit
- Review foundational movements and olympic lifts
- Find your one-rep maxes and participate in main-floor classes to test out your new skills
Step #4 – Select a Membership
* Add a Family member to your membership
3x/week = $85/month
unlimited = $95/month
***Family members must reside in the same house***