“Due to an influx of administrative costs to maintain memberships, we’ve had to adjust our requirements when requests are made to place a membership on hold.”
As stated in your CrossFit 611 Membership Agreement, you have the option to put your automatically recurring monthly membership on hold. (Pre-paid memberships we have sold expire based on the specified pre-paid period regardless of usage and cannot be put on hold).
** Before submitting your Membership Hold Request, please read the following important points carefully. By submitting the form below you are confirming that you have read and understand that:
- Membership hold requests must be submitted no less than (7) seven business days before your forthcoming scheduled renewal date. Membership hold requests received later cannot be processed until after the forthcoming scheduled renewal payment. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- Membership hold requests are limited to one (1) time per calendar year for no less than 14-days. **Active Duty Military may use holds more than (1) time per calendar year. Membership billing automatically resumes on the requested hold end-date. Use of the gym or its facilities during the “Hold” period will result in the membership being reactivated. Upon expiration of the hold period, your account will automatically reactivate and regular membership payments will resume. All membership payments are non-refundable.
- If you choose to cancel your membership during the hold period, the standard 30-day written cancellation notice requirement stated in your membership agreement is applicable.
- If you choose to reactivate your membership after it is cancelled, membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable (membership rates are subject to change).
* Please note: This policy applies to ALL memberships.
Please fill out the form to put your membership on hold.
By filling out the form you are agreeing to the terms stated above.